Oil Drain Valves
A conventional oil change usually results in oil spills and dirty hands. So, Stahlbus has developed an oil drain valve system which allows you to carry out an oil change with speed, ease, safety and cleanliness The Stahlbus®-oil drain valve will easily replace the existing oil drain plug. When changing the oil, unscrew the protective cap and insert the hose connector via quick on. Only when this is locked, opens the valve and the oil can be drained into the provided container. When releasing the hose connection the valve closes automatically and you need to turn on only the protective cap.
The benefits at a glance:
- No contact with oil
- Easy handling due to quick release
- Drain plug cannot be lost
- No risk of burns from hot oil
It is recommended to change your oil while it is warm so it can be easily extracted and as it would be unavoidable to get some on your hands you could increase the risk of burns.
- Exchange of seals is not necessary
- Sump thread is spared
Only need to fit once so there is no risk of stripping the sump thread, or even worse, cracking the pan.
- Double outlet protection (protective cap and valve)
- Connection to suction possible
- Optimal application for discharge sampling or trapping
You can easily check whether there is some antifreezer or metal shaving in your oil. If none of this is present, using a clean bottle you can refill the extracted oil.
- Easy to control
You can easily extract just some of the oil and you can control the amount you need, this comes very handy when you managed to overfilled it.
- Cap captive O-ring
- Change oil without tools
Since it is very clean to use (you only need a bottle), you can even change the oil in a parking lot during a longer bike trip.
- Clean & safe way to change oils
No oil spills on the garage floor, no risk of having oil on your exhaust(s), tyres and most importantly breaks.
- Environment friendly
Using the tube, you can get the used oil directly into the can and you can safely dispose it. No need to use any paper towel/wipes/cloth to clean up the mess which is hazardous waste.
- Corrosion resistant steel, stainless steel and Ecobrass (Brass), salt resistant
So the oil change makes fun!
Scope of supply:
- Valve body, CNC precision turned part made of high quality steel
- Copper seal (washer)
- Hose connector, CNC precision turned part made of high quality steel
- High-quality hose 40cm long
- Protective cap made of anodized aluminum
- Illustrated instruction manual
Made in Germany
2 year warranty
£37.95- Valve body, CNC precision turned part made of high quality steel - Copper seal (washer) - Hose connector, CNC precision turned part made of high quality steel - High-quality hose 40cm long - Protective cap made of anodized aluminum - Illustrated instruction manual Learn More